Living a life under the hands of their parents is basically normal..
Following their rules and regulations, living up to their expectations..
But If they are blocking the road to your dreams, to what you really want to take in life, would you still follow them? Or would you take to risk to go against them?
Our parents know what's the best for us, since they have lived longer in this planet.
But thinking to the fact of following what to do with your life in something you don't really consider to be passionate about is something to think about..
But maybe there must be a reason why I have been placed in this position, which is somehow difficult for me to stand.
There is this phrase "Everything happens for a reason", which I believe in, so definitely there must be a good purpose for all of this for my future.
Life truly is short and tough, but with God it's not that complicated. Life in this earth is just temporary and it is adventurous if we look in a different point of view..
So the solution to all this I guess is to stay positive, for sure there must be a reason why I have this talent (but not able to use it as my lifetime job for a while), Why I have been placed in this position, and so much more..
0 comments:
Post a Comment